As a side dish or entree, this dish is as tasty as it is appealing!
1 large zucchini
1 large yellow squash
4-6 Roma tomatoes
8 slices bacon
salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
1. Slice zucchini and yellow squash into 1/2" rounds, then quarter each round.
2. Quarter and remove seeds from tomatoes and cut each quarter in half.
3. Combine vegetables, coat VERY LIGHTLY with olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. In large skillet, cook bacon until light brown and crispy. Remove and let drain on paper towel.
4. Remove all but 1 tbsp. of the bacon drippings. Add vegetables and saute until cooked and lightly browned.
5. Remove vegetables, drain for a few moments on paper towel. Place in serving bowl, crumble in bacon, and toss lightly.
Serves 4 as a side dish. or two as a main course.